Monday, June 23, 2008

Don Imus really IS a racist bastard. Who knew? Audio included!

I didn't jump on the bandwagon the last time he went and did this.
I just didn't care that much about Imus.

I did feel sorry for the Rutgers Women's Basketball team, having their accomplishment crapped on by this ignorant yutz, but I could give two shits about Imus.

Didn't he say he was going to be better?
From TechLuver (just after he returned to radio):

Imus apologized Monday again to the players.
“I will never say anything in my lifetime that will make any of these young women at Rutgers regret or feel foolish that they accepted my apology and forgave me,” he said. “And no one else will say anything else on my program that will make anyone think that I didn’t deserve a second chance.”
So after everything he did to diffuse the previous situation, convince people he's not all bad, just an entertainer who made a mistake, he goes and pulls this.

Don "Imus -t be a MORON" talking about Adam "Pacman" Jones 6/23/08:
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA


THAT'S NOT COMEDY! There's no reasonable way, that you could mistake that as an attempt at humor. What a jerk!

I'm not morally outraged, or offended by this comment. Adam Jones is a big boy. I'm sure his feelers aren't going to be hurt by this. I don't think we need to protect the children from comments like this.

I'm pissed they keep giving this bigot chucklehead air time.

Is there really NO ONE ELSE they could put on the radio? There's really not ONE soul, more apt for AM radio than this freak? Is the market for people who enjoy xenophobic racial slurs about athletes so flush with advertising dollars, that we NEED Imus (and only Imus) to satisfy them?

It's time. He's done.
I think we can safely leave the slurred warbling of this sad pathetic individual, and move on to a real host now. Pls-K-Thnx.

Freak show is over. Nuthin more to see here folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment