Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Some Audio Guy blog updates! My feed is burning!

YAY!
New banner pic!
And it's one I took!

Hey all, just wanted to point out the new RSS subscription links on the sides of the blog.
I finally got around to signing up for Feedburner, so hopefully my blog will be a little easier to subscribe to.

There are two main ways to subscribe.
If you use an RSS reader (like Google Reader which I use and love), then click on the subscription button:

Subscribe in a reader

You can click above or on the link above my profile.

If you don't use a reader, then you can also subscribe via email, and posts will be sent to you auto-magic-ally! Handy!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


And lastly there are now a series of links at the end of each post for services like Stumble, Digg, Facebook, and more. Help spread the voice over love!

As always, thanks so much for checking this blog out!
Questions, comments, requests are always appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment