Sunday, November 4, 2007

Gaming Angels Interviews David Sobolov and David Pizzuto, PART 2


The SEQUEL!
Here's the rest of David Sobolov's and David Pizzuto's interview with Gaming Angels.

Being asked what their favorite characters to perform:

Sobolov: I showed up for an audition for Transformers and they said they were looking for a David Sobolov-type. At the end of the audition I said, "Was I David Sobolov enough for you?" My favorite characters are the delicious villains that are tortured yet powerful and are feeling all this inner turmoil, but then they use it to strike out at people. Again, it's not who I am, but it's fun to play. There was this character called Malebolgia in this game called Spawn. (In Malebolgia's voice) "Down low, and they put the microphone close to my lips and blow it up huge." And it sounds like I could kill a thousand people at once.

Pizzuto:They are the best, in a general sense, the dark twisted guys. It's kind of like a delicious meal that you wouldn't eat every day. I think it's a universal thing with actors, especially if they allow you some latitude and breathing room with this thing, no pun intended, because a lot of these guys are very down low and just kind of wallowing in this sickness and evil. It's a cathartic thing.


Click HERE for the rest of Part 2!

Click HERE for Part 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment