Tuesday, August 7, 2007

50 Cent Accepts Offer to Debate Kanye West on Live TV

WTF!?!?! No SCREW that, I'm actually going to write that out, profanity and all.

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!

This doesn't even make sense, like, at all!
DEBATE who had the best album? When it comes to public speaking, I guess I'll give a slight edge to Kanye (just for his G-Dub doesn't care about black people moment), but neither really strikes me as being the most literate debater.
Just check out this choice quote from Fiddy:

"I accept the challenge," 50 Cent told millions of viewers on Friday (August 3). "Kanye, he's not going to want to show up. Just don't be asking me if I am a conscious rapper. I know exactly what I am saying - so I am conscious."

WOW! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!
I could even believe them battling, or freestyling, or hell even having a dance-off, but even THEN I give the edge to Kanye as Fiddy can't even remember the lyrics to his own jams let alone come up with rhymes on the fly.

The more I think about what a horrible idea this is, the more I might want to watch them make complete ASSES of themselves...

read more | digg story

No comments:

Post a Comment