Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Give Your Brain That "So Fresh and So Clean Clean" Feeling

My last Audio Guy Mail Bag question was so ... interesting ... I had to trade a couple emails back and forth with the author of the question, Mer.
Turns out she's hosting a podcast, and I'm kinda smitten with it.
"Fun" name notwithstanding, BrainDouche.net is a charming storytelling podcast. Mer has a very comfortable delivery, and some silly fun "left field" observations on life. It's very appropriate that she brought up Ira Glass in her question to me, as her first episode is one of the most engaging stories I've heard in a while. Mostly because it's so simple.

That she's so new to producing her own content, I was surprised at how well her individual episodes have come together. She's got a great ear for timing, and her music choices are pretty stellar.

Having just recently gotten into The Moth Storytelling Podcast, BrainDouche is a really good compliment. So good, in fact, I kinda had to add it to my little list of cool sites on the right.

It's a lot of fun, and I think you should check it out.

BrainDouche.net

No comments:

Post a Comment