Friday, June 20, 2008

Audio Guy is the Voice of Parental Control Software!

I make no bones about the fact that I am a voice over director first, and recording engineer second. What's neat about working in voice over, is I get to be a talent from time to time.

I know the guys who are starting up CompleteParentalControl.com, and I was asked to check out their script (I used to write a little radio). They wanted to cut their web demo from 6 minutes to about 4. I tried cutting down their script, and then on a whim I recorded myself on it just to see how the changes sounded.

Well they liked my recording. I'm now the voice of their website!

Check it out here!

I don't normally do narration, but I think it came out purty good.

If I do say so myself.

Which I do.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool gig!
    Congrats...and nice job!

    James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks James!

    I work really hard for my actors, Trying to make sure you guys sound good, so it's really validating to know I'm not completely full of crap, LOL!

    ReplyDelete