Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Do YOU rock the mic? Because I ROCK the mic!

In a social networking kinda way of course...


IRockTheMicVO.ning.com is a new social network just for VO people. Of course the focus is on actors, but I managed to sneak my way in too (I did just record that radio spot. What? THAT COUNTS!).
I've been using the site for about a week now, and have to say it's really well laid out. It's a little facebook-y, but in a good way, and many of the complaints I have with sites like MySpazz (downtime, bad page layout/formatting, slow to load, crashes often) haven't been an issue here.
Really the only issue I have so far is the community, in that it's so new it's a little quiet still. Like any good site or forum though, I think this project has legs, and I think we'll see some interesting and quick growth.
If VO is your thing, or if you're a fan, I would seriously consider checking this site out. I'll be adding my profile page to the SomeAudioGuy 'around the web' sidebar. --->

IRockTheMicVO.ning.com

An interesting side note, the site's creator Rick Party, also produced my favorite celebrity out take video, Jack Palance in Burnout!



Enjoy!
Someaudioguy Some Audio Guy Voiceover voice over recording demo production networking animation vo acting adr dubbing anime

No comments:

Post a Comment