Thursday, December 27, 2007

Free Open Source Software for You for Free. Did I Mention that it's FREE?

I'm a big fan of the free stuff. I write a lot about Audacity. I've checked out programs like Reaper (sadly no longer free) and Wavosaur. I would gladly ditch Windows were it not for a small (and shrinking) number of programs that I need to use.

Enter Open Source Living, a web site dedicated to collecting and cataloging Open software. Right now the collection is a little lean, but already has some great software finds, a few of which I had never heard of but will be downloading soon to try out.

Their Audio Section is already pretty formidable with Players, Podcasters, Recording software, Mastering, MIDI, and Rippers.

If you're looking for some great software (and hey the price is right) I would highly recommend checking this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment