Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Final Whisper in "Lost in Translation" Revealed?

LOL! I guess I should preface this with a spoiler alert?
I'm a sucker for this kind of stuff. I find it very satisfying when film makers leave things up to their audiences to figure out, but I also like to know what the film makers intended. I'm a total behind the scenes commentary junky, like hearing Tarantino's theories on what was in the briefcase in Pulp Fiction. You know MacGuffins right?

If you don't really care to know, then don't watch this vid. I think the second half works really well, though I can't quite make out the beginning. All in all, still a really sweet scene, from a great movie.
When Sofia Coppola’s Lost In Translation, one of the big topics of conversation revolved around what Bill Murray’s character whispered in Scarlett Johansson’s ear at the conclusion of the film. YouTube user Vid22 used digital processing to clear up the audio and finally reveal the answer.
read more | digg story

No comments:

Post a Comment