Thursday, July 26, 2007

'Reboot' is coming back??

I debated on the title "Reboot Rebooting?", but I'm not THAT much of a dork. No, really I'm not. No no really, my Mom said I was actually kinda cool. I know, I was surprised too, but there it is.



Anywho, it looks like Reboot is coming back to us. I have really fond memories of this show. Was it the best show ever, no, but I think most can agree that it was a pioneer for CG on TV.

That and our agency reps Bob (Michael Benyaer) which is just cool!

Here's an article about Rainmaker's plans to revive the series as a comic and possibly a trilogy of features (@canada.com).

And here's the Reboot project page from social networking site Zeros2Heroes. Apparently they're really looking for fan involvement for the comic...






Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment