Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hopefully these are "Teh Awesome"! BT Headset Edition!

So, I've been wanting some BT Headphones for a while now, but I haven't seen anything that comes even remotely close to the way I like to listen to music.Their big, or too bulky, or have funky looking controls, and so far all BT headphones have rested on the ears. None have the inner-aural design of my beloved Sennheiser CX300's. Realistically, I just want a BT receiver that I can plug my OWN headphones into, and I'll stick with the CX's ...

... but if I can't have that then these Pulsar 260's from Plantronics will just have to do.




I'm currently using the Plantronics Discovery 640 headset, and I really like their gear. At $90, I could totally go for these Pulsars.



Here's CTIA2007's MS Live page with more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment