Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Ominous start to the day...

SO, if you've been reading any of my blog (and why would you be), you probably know I usually walk to work. I live a half mile from where I work, burning the gas to get me there just seems like a waste (and the Saab is a POS, but thats another post...heheh "Saab story"), and some days that mile walk just might be the only exercise my tubby ass gets. This morning I was nearly smeared at almost every crosswalk, and quite a few garage driveways, I walked through. Some really close calls too, making me kinda twitchy and what not. The only intersection I didn't almost die at was on Doheny. A woman refused to turn left as I was walking through, even though the two cars behind her were leaning on their horns. So, 'Woman in White Jetta' whoever you are, Thank you for being a decent and respectable person! Oh, and the pic above is "Ominous", if you were wondering...which you prolly weren't...I just thought it would tie in nice with the title of the post...yep...
some audio guy voice over voice acting recording sound

No comments:

Post a Comment