Friday, April 26, 2013

Review: Sony Walkman W Sport MP3 Player (Meb Keflezighi Edition)

In this day and age, the idea of reviewing a standalone MP3 player felt a bit dull. I mean, I haven't even been in the market for one since I got a smartphone.

However, after years of owning big smartphones, they aren't always a great solution for going on a long run. Ever wreck a phone with sweat "water damage"?

The notion of going back to a standalone MP3 might be a bit "old school", but niche solutions can sometimes work surprisingly well. Double trouble, I even dance in this review.

You wouldn't want to miss me making a fool of myself to talk about a fun gadget would you?

Shop for MP3 players and accessories using the following link, and you'll support these reviews at no additional cost to you: http://goo.gl/hzmcw

No comments:

Post a Comment