Monday, August 6, 2012

Watch Me Get Uncomfortable on Camera - Help Support 'Shelf Life'!

I'm very proud of my work on Shelf Life. It's a really fun show to work on, and I hope you guys check it out.

As the sound guy though, my ears are usually "across the set", so when my buddy John Gardiner threw a camera in my face for some EPK footage, I was actually taken by surprise...

I hope you all will check out the IndieGoGo campaign to help raise funds for the next season of Shelf Life. It's a savvy, funny webseries, and boasts some incredible talent including Yuri Lowenthal, Tara Platt, Dee Bradley Baker, Travis Willingham, and some fantastic guest stars like Phil Morris and Aaron Douglas.

There are still 12 days left to contribute, and every little bit will help us provide quality entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment