Wednesday, June 22, 2011

SomeAudioGuy - Now Accepting New Coaching Clients

It's the VO circle of life.
After a while, the students you work with "graduate", and you move on as a teacher. It just so happens that several of my clients have all graduated at the same time, so I'VE GOT SOME OPENINGS!

If you're in the LA area, I'm available to work one-on-one covering performance (commercial, animation/interactive, promo, narration) and technical (Mic/Recording technique, gear selection, software) topics. I'm always game for a workout, so if you need a real live Los Angeles Voice Over director to rough you up a bit, then I'm your man.

If you're not in the LA area, fret not. I've been reluctant in the past to do web coaching, but having worked with a few folks over Skype, I've been pleasantly surprised by the current state of video chat. I obviously wont be able to do a gear shoot out with you over the intarwebs, but we can still cover quite a bit of ground.

If you're interested in a little tutelage before the holiday audition season kicks into gear, or know someone interested in some voice over instruction, drop me a line at: SomeAudioGuy@gmail.com, and we'll talk rates and schedule some VO.

No comments:

Post a Comment