Sunday, October 26, 2008

Doctor Who Audio Production Video!

Sonicstate.com takes a look at the audio production of Doctor Who and Torchwood at Bang! Studios in Cardiff.

I'm a sucker for BBC in general and have been a HUGE fan of Doctor Who since my Dad started showing me the old Tom Baker episodes.

This is pretty cool stuff if you're into sound design and foley, and they will be following it up with a look at the studio's new Digidesign console and a closer look at some of the foley tricks for the shows.




And while you're waiting for that second episode you could take a listen to a sound design project I did about a year ago. Whilst playing around with ring modulation I kinda figured out how to do Dalek and Cyberman voice effects. See if you can guess whose voiceing which character!

Doctor Who Dies First!



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment