Tuesday, March 11, 2008

VoiceReg!stry's Tracy Pattin interviews Bob Souer on Blogging! Go Listen!

Hey all, just a quick note and link.
Bob Souer is the most gracious blogger I've ever worked with, and he's taken it upon himself to be THE voice over blog aggregator extordinare. His blog roll alone is an incredible resource, and I know my blog hits have increased just from being on it.

Tracy Pattin at Voice Reg!stry takes ten minutes to interview him on his history and successes with blogging. Bob is an old school "web-logger" so he brings a lot to the table. If you don't know what I mean by that last sentence, or you have ANY interest what-so-ever in starting up your own blog, I would HIGHLY recommend checking this out.

CHECK OUT the INTERVIEW HERE!

And check out Bob's blog here!
some audio guy someaudioguy voice over voice acting blogging interview bob souer career voicebank voiceregistry

No comments:

Post a Comment