Monday, March 3, 2008

Awesome Sound Effect - The Caste Thunder Noise

I love crazy old sound effects!
I first posted on the Wilhelm Scream, then I noticed that the guys over at IO9 share my obsession, and ALSO posted their own write up on Wilhelm.


Well the guys there just wrote up a piece on the Castle Thunder Noise, and it's a great write up.
They even included a link to a wav file of Castle Thunder, but I made mine louder (Snarky!):

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA


Now go read the write up at IO9, if you're in any way interested in classic movie sounds or sound design, and for more info you can also check out the wiki on CT.
someaudioguy some audio guy sound design sound effects voice over voice acting io9 history film


Do it.

Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment