Saturday, December 1, 2007

They call me mellow yellow...

It's late.


I'm just pissing around online.


I'm having a really good time just listening to music.


My "feeling mellow" playlist for the night:
*Crazy (unplugged) - Seal
*Stuck in the middle with you - Stealers Wheel
*Head Over Feet - Alanis Morissette
*The Freshman - The Verve Pipe
*Stars and Boulevards - Augustana
*Pinch Me - Bare Naked Ladies
*Piano Man - Billy Joel
*Save Tonight - Eagle Eye Cherry
*Son of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
*I Can See Clearly Now - Johnny Nash
*Don't You Forget About Me - Life of Agony
*Walk on the Wild Side - Lou Reed
*Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve
*Crazy - Nelly Furtado (Gnarls Barkley cover)
*No Woman No Cry - Bob Marley
*Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
*What is Love - Howard Jones
*Thank You - Boyz II Men
*I Will Survive - Cake
*Yellow - Coldplay
*You Got Me - The Roots
*The First Cut is the Deepest - Cat Stevens

What are you listening to right now?

Oh, and the pic at the top is one of mine! Not bad huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment