Friday, November 30, 2007

Natalie Portman Interviewed by NYT - 'Screentest'

I usually hate interviews. I don't want to know too much about the actors I enjoy watching. I used to enjoy Tom Cruise movies, for example, but now I can't separate his characters from the nut that jumped on Oprah's couch and told Matt Lauer that he was being "glib".

That's why it's so refreshing watching Natalie Portman in this interview. She's classy cool, and demonstrates a remarkable poise for woman her age. Engendering an instant respect, I think she'll be one of the only child actors from my generation to make it out alive...

This interview is beautifully shot in black and white, creatively edited, and they ask her "What are your 5 favorite non-musical sounds".

THAT'S SOMETHING I WOULD ASK!

No comments:

Post a Comment