Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Drivl: "I Think I Killed a Bee with my iPod Yesterday"

This story is high-larious.

"I don't know if you've ever tried to kill a bug on a cushioned surface, but they don't die right away. Their exoskeletons are extremely tough, and it usually takes a 'jam, grind, and smear' technique to make sure the deed is done. I did not have this luxury. I just had the 'jam'. The bee immediately disappeared under my ass. Now I'm trying to get through an intersection while arching my back completely off the seat and making some kind of yak mating call. It was then that I realized I had a full audience of cars around me trying to figure out why my car was shaking around and where the yak was. By the time I got to the second light, I was essentially driving my car in the passenger seat."


Give it a read.

read more | digg story

And it, uh, involves an mp3 player... AUDIO RELATED!

Today's been weak what can I say. I'm bored and un-focused...

No comments:

Post a Comment