Friday, June 22, 2007

In response to Swarmcast's iTunes accelerator...

Hey all, so I posted a story about SwarmCast iTunes Accelerator, I dunno, bout a day ago.
Today Monica wrote me back about it.

So apparently I was right, but a little jerk-ish about it.
Their intent IS to speed up VIDEO downloading.

I'm just too poor to download video from iTunes.
Sigh...


So you rich folk out there with Daily Show passes and what not should check this out.



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Monica from LEWIS
Date: Jun 22, 2007 9:40 AM
Subject: In response to Swarmcast's iTunes accelerator
To: SomeAudioGuy@gmail.com

Hi,

I saw your posting on Swarmcast's iTunes accelerator. As a representative of Swarmcast, I thought I'd drop you a line to hopefully clarify the technology for you.

While the Autobahn Accelerator speeds both music and video downloads, users reap the biggest benefits when downloading video. For example, the average TV show normally takes 25 minutes to download over standard broadband. With Autobahn, the same show downloads in a couple of minutes (still over standard broadband).

Please feel free to contact me with any more questions.

Best,
Monica

LEWIS – Global Public Relations

No comments:

Post a Comment