Saturday, June 9, 2007

I'm So WAY Behind: The Fratellis Edition

How?

How can I be THIS FRIGGIN BEHIND!?!? All the frakkin time? It's like I never know what the farggin hell is EVER going on...

Whew

All right, now that that's out of the way, Costello Music is a great album. Elements of early Kinks, Sergeant Pepper Beatles, a little rockabilly, mixed up in the feel of the Arctic Monkeys, the album can't help but be fun.

Excellent production, punchy music, smart lyrics, I can't recommend this disc enough, and I've been playing it non-stop for days (finally unseating OK GO and Gnarls Barkley in "constant rotation" on the ipod). I would highly recommend picking it up.

The disc dropped in March, and I'm actually mad that I've wasted 2+ months of my life not having heard it...

No comments:

Post a Comment