Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Customize your Greeting Card's Audio at Hallmark? For BUSINESSES???

Well, I'm sure this will be very popular for a very short period of time. Hallmark is introducing custom audio cards for BUSINESSES. WHY?
Really?

Ya know, Hallmark, sometimes standing out isn't such a great idea. Working in voice over I can now see getting assaulted by horribly compressed, tinny, squashed audio, all in convenient greeting card form.

I dont know that I could really do business with a company (or individual, Actors I'm looking in your general direction [wags fist at you]) that decided to pierce my ear drums with one of these.

OR, I could totally be wrong. They could sound awesome. Hallmark prove me wrong. Do it! Send me a sample, and then we'll talk...or listen...or whatever...


From the Kansas City Business Journal:

"Following on the success of sound cards in the consumer market, Hallmark Business Expressions developed the sound card program for business customers who want a memorable way to break through the clutter of typical direct mail and make their message stand out," Marc Wagenheim, product marketing director for Hallmark Business Expressions, said in the release."

No comments:

Post a Comment