Thursday, April 19, 2007

Welcome Back Audio Guy!

Hey all!
Man it's been AGES! I Know!
I've finally replaced my laptop. I found a great deal on an IBM T30, and threw in a wireless card, so I'm back up and mobile. I was expecting a total beater, but this little P4 is turning out to be a decent little mobile recording rig (with a firewire card and my M-A FW410). That and man this thing is quiet (as compared to my old HP Omnibook, whew jet engine). Gotta love the build quality of the old IBM's...

So in personal news, I just wrapped recording on two independent short films, and a cd of poetry for Alzheimer's patients (for charity) on top of my agency duties. I've been hopping!

So anywho, I can't promise that I'll be back to posting every day, but I am hoping to keep updating at least 2-3 times a week as news comes in. someaudioguy some audio guy blogging voice over recording laptop voice acting demo auditions

No comments:

Post a Comment