Sunday, March 25, 2007

Engineers: Dont let the door hit you on the way out!

Auditorily anyway...

Quick blurb from DevMaster.net,

IndieSFX have released a new collection of door sound effects.
Doors is a comprehensive set of doors, drawers and elevator sounds. Covering both contemporary and sci-fi effects, the set of 102 sounds includes everything from rustic cottage doors to internal office doors, from motorised sliding doors and rusty submarine hatches to spacecraft irises and vast hangar doors.


Not just for games! It's these little things people take for granted in the world of "day-to-day" sound effects. I've sampled a few, and I like them a lot.


Someaudioguy some audio guy voice acting music engineer voice over recording sound design foley


I think I just made up the word "Auditorily".
I like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment