Saturday, March 31, 2007

The Beginnings of my Horrible Awful Demo

Ok, it's not that bad. These are some of the first recordings I've made for my next demo. I don't spend a lot of time on myself, and little bit by little bit I'm going to make this a production worthy demo.
I've done it for others (because I get paid to), so now it's time to take care of myself (and maybe I'll even pay myself to do it, who knows).

Let me know how much it sucks!

Some Audio Guy's Initial Recordings for His Next Demo! WOOT!


Biggelow the SharPei - Treat 2

Bigg's thinks it's tasty!

*** EDIT ***

Here's a streaming version, so you don't even need to navigate away from this page to have a chuckle over my VO skills! Enjoy!

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

voice over, some audio guy, voice acting, commercial, demo, acting, LA, work, business, tv, radio, aftra, sag

No comments:

Post a Comment