Friday, December 15, 2006

Spike VGA Follow up...

So I've been reading wrap ups of the VGA show on Spike, and the general consensus seems to be that Spike missed the boat. I would totally agree. At the tapping we saw some (not so) funny skits, and some game trailers, and tons of commercials, but most of the actual awards were "previously awarded". Also, having celebs try to tell "all your base are belong to us" jokes (of which there were three attempts...yes attempts) is really....just...not...a good idea...really.

This article really does a good job of summing up the missed point. Check Xzibit's quote and you'll know what I mean (thanks to Kotaku for the story).

CLICK HERE TO READ STORY

In all, I'm glad I went as it was pretty ok, but most people are right.
Games Gettin no respect man...no respect...



Some Audio Guy, video games, audio, voice over, voice acting, awards, spike


Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

No comments:

Post a Comment